- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.
October 24th is AHM Day (Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine)
This is the 20th anniversary of spreading the word about this beautiful traditional medicine that helps so many people in so many ways. Headaches. Bone pain from subluxations to osteopenia to scoliosis. Bowel disease like IBS and Crohn’s. Sprains and strains of tendons. Arthritis. Poor Memory. Insomnia. Infertility. Early and Late Periods. Heavy Periods. Andropause. Prostate Swelling. Acid Reflux. Cough. Covid.
Anyone who has suffered from sciatic nerve pain can tell you it can be a very debilitating condition. It is typically caused by an impingement of the sciatic nerve in the lower back but the pain is actually felt radiating down the leg and in the buttock. There are several potential causes of sciatic pain including:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Herniated lumbar disc (also known as a slipped disc)
Acupuncture is one of the most gentle and effective treatment options. Traditional medicine may prescribe medication to deal with the pain caused by sciatica but acupuncture is a drug-free option that treats the issue and not just the symptom. continue reading