Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.