During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.