- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.
Tag Archives: cycle
Acupuncture and Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are benign growths on the wall of the uterus. They represent the most common gynecological non-cancerous tumors in women. It is estimated that 80% of women will have uterine fibroids at some point in their reproductive years. Many are symptom free and unaware, but for some women, fibroids can cause heavy bleeding, irregular periods, abdominal bloating
Posted in Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine Also tagged Acupuncture and Fibroids, blood stasis, cold, damp, estrogen, Fibroids, Growth, gynecology, hormones, liver, Masses, menstrual, Phlegm, reproductive, research, Stagnation, Uterine, Uterus Comments Off on Acupuncture and Fibroids