- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.
Tag Archives: high blood pressure
Those suffering from hypertension, or high blood pressure, are at risk for a host of other health issues including suffering a stroke or heart attack. And for some people, the prescription drugs used to treat high blood pressure either aren’t effective enough or bring on undesirable side effects. In recent years, studies have shown that acupuncture can be an
Spring is the season of growth, regeneration, increased activity and new beginnings. During the season of spring, people experience many changes. Allergies, high blood pressure, headaches, sinus pain and congestion, anger, irritation and tendon problems are just some of the issues common to the spring months. Many of these problems can be attributed to increased wind in the environment.