- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.
Tag Archives: nausea
Cancer Treatment Side Effects? Acupuncture to the Rescue
Cancer treatments can cause a variety of other side effects that also need to be addressed. More and more research is showing acupuncture as a viable option for additional pain management for those receiving chemotherapy or surgery and for the common side effects those treatments can bring. These side effects can include neuropathy, dry mouth, constipation, anxiety, and nausea.
Posted in Acupuncture, Cancer Also tagged acupuncture, cancer, chemo, side effects, tcm Comments Off on Cancer Treatment Side Effects? Acupuncture to the Rescue
3 AcuPoints for Anxiety
One of the most wonderful things about being an acupuncturist is the ability to stimulate points on my own body when I need to. If I get a headache, or feel a cold coming on, I can always hop up on my table for a quick tune-up with some needles. Even when I’m not at the office, the