- Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal MedicineMission Trace Shopping Center
3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 802271-303-881-1971
Clinic HoursTue - Satby appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Good Needles Acupuncture And Chinese Herbal Medicine has been recognized as one of the top Wheat Ridge Acupuncture practices.
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the symptoms of SAD include depression, hypersomnia, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, negative thoughts and decreased social interaction. Higher levels of anxiety are experienced at the end of the summer season as those
When the seasons change you have to be ready for a change in mood, especially as we move from fall into winter. Although it may not seem as drastic of a shift as you think, it matters more to our mental and physical states than you may know. Seasonal affective disorder is estimated to affect around 10 million Americans a